This is actually what is going through my head when I am forced to watch basketball.
In the future, all NBA games should be commentated by English people.
Britain’s top netball commentator Anthony Richardson returns to guide us through this year’s NBA All Star game. Will NBA 2k12 predict the outcome correctly? No, it won’t. It’s already happened and it got it wrong.
How it Works
Like the games “eat poop you cat” and BPT, Drawception is a game of (mis)communication.
- 1) A game begins with a short phrase - for example, “A cow jumping over the moon”
- 2) A randomly chosen player draws the phrase
- 3) Another random player describes the new drawing
- 4) Yet another player draws the new description
- 5) Steps 3 and 4 repeat until 12 unique players have participated
When completed, the participating players are notified and can view the often unexpected and hilarious results!
Click through and wear your headphones.
Beijing Toilet: Warning Ovntilating!
I would probably watch basketball if the commentary was always like this. English people make everything better.